Parents Educate Themselves On Teenage Gambling Addiction
Parents now realize if their teenager develops a compulsive gambling addiction their future course of action and time involvement is unknown. This isn’t something that is here today and gone tomorrow.
Compulsive teenagers with a gambling addiction have one or more of the following in common:
1. School grades drop
2. Social development decreases
3. Low self esteem
4. Self destructive behavior
5. Asking you why this happened to them? สูตร บาคาร่า
6. Thinking suicide is the only way out.
8. Pawning personal possessions
9. Negative Attitude
10. Cutting School
11. Disappearing for long periods of time
12. Blaming the parent because they gamble too.
13. Working a part time job to pay off debts
14. Stopped after school activities
15. Watched poker tournaments on cable and television
16. I tried to stop but I couldn’t
Parents have been forced to educate themselves on the above when confronted with their teenager’s gambling addiction. From there they try to find answers instead they have more questions. They are not looking to point the finger but really to get help for their child. They also would like to help prevent another parent from having to deal with this addiction.