Flaunt Your Features With Designer Dresses!
Dresses can be selected in different lengths, styles and colors. Knee-length dresses are very popular among women and look best as causal wear. Given below are some tips to choose designer dresses that can help women in flaunting their assets and in looking very fashionable.
- Women, who have bulky hips, should select designer dresses that are not shorter than an inch above the knees. If they wear a dress that is too short, the bulky hips and thighs will be too apparent. Pear-shaped women having full thighs can select dresses having an A-line skirt. But, it is very important to not go for something that looks too full. The idea is not to hide the bulky thighs; but to make them look shapely. Dresses having lot of frills may help them in hiding their thighs; but it can rob them off their feminine features. Dresses having a plunging V-neck can be best to draw the attention away from the lower body. Embellished necklines and halter tops also look good on women having full thighs.
- Thick waist is always a big problem for women. They have to be very careful while selecting any dress. Women having an apple-shaped figure can do their best by opting for dresses that give an elongating appearance of their torso. This helps in diverting the attention from the thick waist. They can redefine their waist line by wearing a dress with a drop or an empire waist. A word of caution for these women: strictly avoid thick belts. Instead, go for a sash belt or a chain that can be slung low on the hips.
- Some women have bulky arms. Wearing a sleeveless dress draws the attention to the arms, making their overall look bulkier and less feminine. So, avoiding cap sleeved or sleeveless dresses is the best option for such women. They should go for bell sleeves in either full length or in ¾ th length arms. This will surely hide their flabby arms. If they have a shapely figure with slim thighs, they should wear short dresses. Even a dress with billowy sleeves looks great on women having bulky arms. Brautkleider kaufen
- Very small bust or very large bust, both, can be a trouble for women while selecting designer dresses. Women not gifted with a large bust line should avoid wearing dresses with a deep neckline. Instead, they should wear dresses having a bandeau or a scoop neck. Sequins also add to the dimensions of the bust line making them look towards the bulkier side. They should match their dress with good layered necklaces. They are quite popular nowadays and give an extra depth and dimension to the busts. Women, who have a large bust line, can wear dresses with a deep ‘V’ neck or halter tops. They look quite attractive on women who like to accentuate their assets. The material of the dress also matters a lot. Fabrics that skim the body, help in making these women look more fashionable. It is very easy to divert the attention from the bulky busts by wearing a dress with a sharp A-line cut. It can help in balancing out the lower portion of the body. Even short dresses that fall 1-2 inches above the knees look great on women having a bulky bust line.
- Plus-sized women should take care to not layer the body with baggy clothes for covering up their weight. It can make them look more bulky. They should wear dresses that are well-fitting and do not cling to the body. The dress should drape the body nicely. Full-figured women should go for wrap dresses. It can flatter their body shape and enhance their looks. Printed dresses in vibrant colors are also a good choice for full-figured women, if selected carefully.